How to upgrade "Single user 1Password 4 for Windows" to "2 users for Windows Single for Mac" ?

AlexeyEgorov
AlexeyEgorov
Community Member

The "upgrade" webpage for my latest 1Password 4 Single user Windows license shows only following choices:

• Single Mac + Win (does this mean that in addition to my Single Win license I will have one license for my Mac?)
  • Single Mac (does it mean that I have to erase my Win version and can install a single user version on Mac?)

What I need is to add to my Single Win license another Win and a single Mac license.
So I would have the program installed on two Windows machines and one Mac machine.
Again, right now I have it installed on one Windows machine.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:mac-app-store-vs-agilebits-store, kb:purchase-verification, kb:add-license, kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@AlexeyEgorov: Whoaaa hold on there! If I understand you correctly and you're going to be the only user, then you certainly don't need to buy additional 1Password for Windows licenses to use it on multiple PCs. I apologize for any confusion!

We license our software on a per-platform basis, so for example a single 1Password for Windows license entitles you (and up to 5 other family members living in the same household) to use 1Password on all of your PCs. Now, if you'd like to buy a 1Password for Windows license for someone else, that's quite alright. But for personal (or family) use, one per platform is all you need!

And while 1Password for Mac is a separate purchase, we can give you a coupon to get the discounted 'bundle' price if you just need to add a Mac license. I'll send you a private message with more details, so be sure to look for that.

And if you or anyone else reading this needs help upgrading or purchasing a separate license, just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with the details and we'll take of you. Cheers! :)

• AlexeyEgorov
    AlexeyEgorov
    Community Member

Brenty, that's awesome! You got it right. I have two family members with their PCs and I have a Mac. So all I need is to upgrade to Windows+Mac license (well, two separate licenses as I understand) and I would certainly appreciate the coupon!
    Thanks a lot!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@AlexeyEgorov: Perfect! Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page there. If you scroll up to the top of the page and click on Messages, you should have one waiting for you there. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.