Members Number on the Vault Page Gets Out of Sync

Options

Pretty self-explanatory, but let me try to add some more detail.

Setup two members. Add both to the "Admin" group. Create a vault. Check the "Add administrators" checkbox. Go to the vaults page. It'll only list "1" member. Additionally if you open the vault, you'll only see one admin listed there.

However, if you go to the second admin's page, you'll see the vault listed.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jfelchner
    jfelchner
    Community Member
    Options

FWIW, hard refreshes and logging in/out doesn't help.

• Hey @jfelchner! Just so I get the steps to reproduce correct on this: You're saying that you don't see both admins listed right after adding the second one and looking for it on the admin account you used to add it? Have you tried logging in as the admin you just added to see if it shows a higher number of members? I'm curious to know what that yields.

• jfelchner
    jfelchner
    Community Member
    Options

@penderworth, what's your email address. I have a screen capture all ready to go for ya. :)

• Jacob
    edited December 2015
    Options

@jfelchner So sorry for the delay. Yesterday was my day off and I had a chance to watch Star Wars, which you should as well. :wink: If you could send that over to support@1password.com with a mention of my username and then reply back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive after sending, it'll make its way to me nicely. Thanks so much!

ref: PLL-32314-736

This discussion has been closed.