Lost license file (Lost license)

Options
Antanas
Antanas
Community Member
edited February 2016 in Mac

Good evening!
Lost license file was made to reinstall the operating system on the new SSD drive.
How do I restore my license? Or where it is on the old SSD drive?

1Password Version: 6.0.2
OS Version: 10.11.3
Referrer: ug:mac/, kb:sales-faq, ug:mac/, kb:sales-faq

Comments

• Antanas
    Antanas
    Community Member
    Options

Home to recover the license key and does not help!
    help to solve the problem with the license.
    The remaining two days before the end of the use of the program.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Antanas,

Thanks for contacting us!

If you need your license file for 1Password for Mac, you can have it resent to you from the "I've lost my license" section at the bottom of our support site.

This knowledgebase article might also be helpful for you: I’ve lost my license. Can I look it up, or can you resend it?

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks! :)

• Antanas
    Antanas
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

All licenses for '[email address removed by AgileBits]' have been sent via email.

Emails are sent instantly, so you should have the licenses in a few seconds; however, sometimes it can take up to 5 minutes. If you do not receive your email, be sure to check your spam folder to make sure the email was not incorrectly removed by your spam filter.

If you still do not receive your email after 5 minutes, please contact us for assistance, and include your full name and registered email address.

And nothing comes
    And nothing comes
    And nothing comes

• Antanas
    Antanas
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

• Antanas
    Antanas
    Community Member
    Options

And nothing comes

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Antanas,

I removed your email address from your reply, since these are public forums.

I tried searching our system for the email address associated with your forum account but couldn't find any licenses for you. That probably explains why you didn't receive anything from our site, if that's the same as the email you submitted. If you think you may have purchased a license for 1Password for Mac from the AgileBits Store with a different email address, you can try submitting that from the "I've lost my license" section at the bottom of our support site to see if you get anything in a license email.

Or is it possible you purchased 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store? In that case, you'll need to reinstall the Mac App Store version of 1Password. Just launch the Mac App Store, make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make the purchase, and reinstall 1Password from the Purchased section.

If you bought a license from our AgileBits Store but can't find your license info, please send us an email about that at support+licenses@agilebits.com in case we need any information (like an email address, receipt, order number, etc) that shouldn't be posted on these public forums. Please also include a link to this forum discussion and your forum username so we can "connect the dots". 

Once you've sent the email, feel free to reply here with the Support ID number you receive in the automated reply from our BitBot assistant, and we'll be able to track down your email to make sure you hear back from someone as soon as possible. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.