1Password doesn't recognize my username, password, or email address

Drew_AG
Drew_AG
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem on opening 1Password.

Comments

• Jean_Gilman90
    Jean_Gilman90
    Community Member

my password and address not rfecognized

• Jean_Gilman90
    Jean_Gilman90
    Community Member

I bought 1password years ago. Now it does not recognize my username, password or email address.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jean_Gilman90,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem with 1Password! This seems to be unrelated to the thread where you posted your messages, so I've moved them to a new discussion.

I'm afraid I don't understand exactly what you're trying to do - are you having trouble unlocking the 1Password app? When you open 1Password, it will only ask you for your master password to unlock your vault. So I'm not sure where you're entering a username or email address.

It should help if you can give us some additional details about the problem and your setup:

• What version of Mac OS X are you running?
    • What version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What do you see when you open the 1Password app on your Mac?
    • What are the exact steps you're taking, and what do you see / what happens when you do that?
    • Where are you being asked to enter a username or email address?

The more details you can give us, the better. Once we understand more about the problem, we should be able to help solve it. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.