having trouble sync between my MBP and Android

rwsmith
rwsmith
Community Member

Hello all, i've read a bunch of articles on this but dont funny understand. I just purchased your software. I'm trying to sync between my mac and android. I do have a dropbox but that doesnt seem to be working. some articles i read say it is other say you are working on a fix. How do i get my info from one computer to my android and back??

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: os x 10.10.11
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rwsmith,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting set up with 1Password on your Mac and Android device. I'd be happy to help you get things sorted out, but I'll need a bit more detail on how things are not working. For example, do you see an error message? If so, please let us know what it says.

You mention reading some articles, that's great! Our user guides are a great place to start. In particular, there's:

If you've already read these guides, I would love to know where things stopped making sense, or where you ran into trouble. It will give us a better idea of where to get started. :)

• rwsmith
    rwsmith
    Community Member

i just followed your instruction and it works like a charm!!! thanks so much Megan have a great weekend!!!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Megan, you're very welcome! I'm glad that helped get things working for you. Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. I hope you have a great weekend too! :)

This discussion has been closed.