iOS vault no longer syncing to dropbox (though app thinks that it is syncing).

sgtan
sgtan
Community Member

I used to have no problem syncing between my vaults on mac and iOS, but this morning, I made an important change in a password on my iPhone, and, hours later, was unable to access the change on my Mac. I checked my settings on the iPhone, and dropbox was linked as it had always been (pointing to the correct file, location, etc). I prompted a sync, and the iOS app seemed to sync properly, but dropbox itself, both on my Mac and on the dropbox website (and even in the Dropbox app on the same phone) registered no change in the file. Please help me to resolve this issue! I don't know when this stopped syncing, and I have added additional data on both devices (and I have several hundred logins on each one: it would be tedious to check each manually!). I would like to be able to sync properly from iOS to dropbox again!

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:ios sync dropbox

Comments

• Hi @sgtan,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear it seems Dropbox has stopped syncing. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.