I bought the mac version, can I get a windows license?

majeric
majeric
Community Member

I bought the Mac version of 1Password through the App store and I bought the iOS version of 1Password. I get the impression from the website that if you've bought a license for desktop versions, you have it for all desktop platforms. I am using Windows more and more and I would like to keep my passwords secure. It would be a great if I could use the Windows version of 1Password as well.

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:already paid for Mac version, kb-search:license, kb:lost-license

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @majeric,

Thanks for writing in about this - I'm glad to hear you're also interested in using 1Password on Windows!

Licenses for the Mac and Windows versions of 1Password are sold together on our website, and that purchase includes a license key for the Mac version and a license code for the Windows version. It works a bit differently on the Mac App Store though, because that is exclusively for Mac apps - we aren't able to bundle a license for the Windows version there.

However, if you can drop us an email at support+sales@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt from the Mac App Store, we'd be happy to help you out. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.