Build 102 Release Notes

Today's build comes all the way from Orlando Florida, where I am on vacation with Brenda and Austin. We spent the day yesterday at Universal Studios which was quite exciting, and they've headed back there again this morning. My excitement for today is building our latest update of 1Password Families/Teams. As you can see we have passed the century mark in our builds, which represents a tremendous amount of work over the last two years.

Have you ever forgotten the sign-in address for your 1Password Families or Teams account? If so, then we have a really nice feature in today's update. From the start page you can click on the "How do I find my sign-in address?" link and enter your email address. We will then send you a nice email with account information for any accounts associated to your email address.

Here is what is new in Build 102:

• [NEW] Added an option on the sign-in page to have a list of all your registered accounts emailed to you. {933}
  • [IMPROVED] Improved invoice statements.
  • [FIXED] An error that could occur when suspending a team member.
  • [FIXED] Don't show the Change Field Type option for Login item website fields.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where you couldn't add a second card if your country is in the European Union.

Your feedback and wonderful suggestions keep us moving forward. Please start a new thread to discuss anything that's on your mind. We love hearing from you!

This discussion has been closed.