Passwords in shared vault not showing up in Chrome Extension?

Options
advil0
advil0
Community Member

I recently signed up for and transferred all of my old logins into a families account, I put everything I had previously in my vault into the shared vault, since everything I had up until that point needed to be shared.

The issue arises when I want to login to a site, the logins in the shared vault don't get automatically detected so they don't show up. If I search in the extension I can find them but it won't let them automatically login on the site.

If I have logins in my personal vault (I've added them since I started using Families), these can be used to login just fine and are detected normally.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @advil0,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. If you click on the 1Password icon in the top left of the extension do you have the "All Vaults" view selected?

Please let me know.

Ben

• advil0
    advil0
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hey @bwoodruff,

Thanks for responding so quickly!

Yes, All Vaults is selected, please see screenshot below.

http://cl.ly/3v1t2X2H2s2P

Thanks,

• Ben
    Options

Interesting. And if you search in the extension the login for Linode appears?

What do you have saved in the website field for that login?

Ben

• advil0
    advil0
    Community Member
    Options

I see the problem now, there are no websites filled in. I'm going to try and copy over from my dropbox vault again to see if it copies correctly.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks. Please let us know how it goes.

Ben

• advil0
    advil0
    Community Member
    Options

This time it appeared to copy everything over OK, odd that the website field didn't come over in the first attempt.

Thanks for the help!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for letting us know it worked. Please keep us posted if you have any further trouble. :)

Have a wonderful rest of your week.

This discussion has been closed.