If I have purchased 1Password for iMac, do I need to additionally buy Pro Features for watch?

Options
gazinho
gazinho
Community Member

Having bought 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet for my Mac, do I need to additionally buy 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet, Pro Features for my iPhone to access apple watch options?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gazinho,

Thanks for writing in with your question!

In order to get Apple Watch support in 1Password for iOS, you'll need to unlock the Pro features. Currently there are a couple ways to do that:

If you have a 1Password Teams or 1Password Families subscription, the Pro features are free (they're automatically activated when you sign into your Teams/Families account from the 1Password for iOS app).

If you don't have a Teams/Families account, the Pro features in the iOS app are sold separately - in other words, a license for 1Password for Mac and Pro Features for 1Password for iOS are two different purchases. A single purchase of the Pro Features allows you to unlock them in 1Password on all your iOS devices associated with your Apple ID.

Hopefully that answers your question, but please let us know if you need anything else. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.