Getting no sync

Oibaf52
Oibaf52
Community Member

I do not understand a problem which just came up. I have a IPad and a LG phone therefore Android

Last week I started loading data on the IPad and got sync via Dropbox and it worked out fine.

Today I added some more data to the IPad and no way I can get sync with the phone. When I open
1Password on the phone I get message " Sync completed. Found no new file."

Can somebody help please ?

Thanks a lot indeed.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I do not understand a problem which just came up. I have a IPad and a LG phone therefore Android Last week I started loading data on the IPad and got sync via Dropbox and it worked out fine. Today I added some more data to the IPad and no way I can get sync with the phone. When I open 1Password on the phone I get message " Sync completed. Found no new file." Can somebody help please ?

Comments

• Hi @Oibaf52. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. I'll be happy to help out here. :)

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports from your Android and iOS devices:

---Android---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

---iOS---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Hi @Oibaf52 ,
    Just wanted to say that I've seen the same message a couple of times on Android when syncing — " Sync completed. Found no new file."
    However, when I went to check, the new files were present and the diagnostic report confirmed that they had been downloaded.
    I'm guessing that you checked to confirm that the data really wasn't synced.
    Greets,
    Rob

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Oibaf52, We've received your email and we'll sort this out over there! :chuffed:

@rjh, thank you for giving us some more input on this!

ref: KYB-43367-194

This discussion has been closed.