Unable to install 1Password extension in Google Chrome

Allsop
Allsop
Community Member

Unfortunately I am getting the attached error message when trying to install the 1Password extension to Google Chrome on my Mac. I have tried installing it from the Google extension website and it still will not install. Any help most gratefully received. Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cannot install 1Password extension for google chrome

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Allsop ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble installing the 1Password extension on Chrome. Is this where you are trying to install the extension from? If it's not, you should give it a shot and see if it works! :chuffed:

I'd like to ask you a couple of questions so we can get a better picture of what's going on. Could you please tell us which version of Chrome are you using? Were you using the extension before and it stopped working or is this the first time that you try to install it? Do you have other extensions installed that could interfere with new downloads? Do you have any security software running such as antivirus or antimalware?

I hope to hear back from you so we can get yo and running on Chrome! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.