unsuccessful manually login in chase visa, used to work. can get on with another seperate chase vis

vbnd74
vbnd74
Community Member

unsuccessful manually login in chase visa, used to work. can get on with another seperate chase visa site with no problem

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cannot sign in chase visa

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @vbnd74,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with 1Password! We'll be happy to help you solve that.

unsuccessful manually login in chase visa, used to work.

Just to make sure I understand, do you mean you're trying to use your Login item to sign into your account on the Chase website, and that used to work but now it doesn't? If so, what happens instead? Does it work if you copy & paste your username and password instead of trying to have 1Password fill them for you?

If it works when you copy & paste your login credentials, but not when you have the extension fill them for you, please follow these steps to save a new Login for that site. Does the new Login item work correctly?

Please let us know how it goes, and if it's still a problem, we'll continue from there. Thanks!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@vbnd74,

I have several accounts with Chase, and 1Password correctly fills my username and password and signs me in. I'm sure we can get things working well for you, too. :)

In addition to what Drew mentioned, could you let me know the exact URL of the page where you are trying to sign in? I just want to be 100% we are on the same page. Here is the URL saved in my Login item, for example:

https://chaseonline.chase.com/Logon.aspx

But it also works on:

https://www.chase.com

Clicking the link that Drew posted and following the instructions there to manually save a new Login item should get things working well. I just tested and confirmed it for my own Chase account.

Keep us posted!

• vbnd74
    vbnd74
    Community Member

unsuccessful manually login in chase visa, used to work. can get on with another seperate chase visa site with no problem

• vbnd74
    vbnd74
    Community Member

Thanks

Above worked when I made sure submit logins was checked

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news @vbnd74! I'm glad it's working for you now. It sounds like you're all set now, but if you need more help or have questions, just let us know. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.