Quicksilver not cataloguing 1Password keychain

dan_black
dan_black
Community Member

Hi.
I've been happily using 1Password and Quicksilver for years, but recently the 1Password Quicksilver plugin just stopped working. It's all set up as it used to be, but nothing appears in the catalogue. I know there have been other users reporting problems like this in the past that turned out to be issues with setup, but in this case I've already had it working and I've checked over everything again. The only weird thing I can see is, if I go to the Quicksilver 1Password preference where you specify the location of the 1Password keychain file, even though it's set to the right location, if I choose to set the location again the keychain file appears greyed out and can't be selected.
I've gotten pretty dependent on these two apps working together over the years, so I'd be grateful for any help in getting them working again.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dan_black,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Before we go too far, can you tell me if you installed 1Password from the Mac App Store or the AgileBits Store? Not sure which?

The default location when using 1Password installed from our website is:

~/Library/Application Support/1Password 4/3rd Party Integration/bookmarks-default.json

• dan_black
    dan_black
    Community Member

Hi Khad.
    It's from the AgileBits Store.

• dan_black
    dan_black
    Community Member

And I've realised what was wrong and fixed it now. The plugin did update just before it stopped working – I guess the location was changed then and I didn't notice. Thanks for the reply.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting me know all is well. That is a great way to head into my weekend. :)

I hope you have a great weekend yourself!

This discussion has been closed.