Did 1Password iOS (w/out Pro) ever sync multiple vaults?

Options
Bob_UW_LLC
Bob_UW_LLC
Community Member

I sync using DropBox. I just got a replacement iPhone; previously I restored from non-encrypted backups, but this time restored from an encrypted backup. In iOS, I entered my 1P password, and choose one of my two DropBox vaults. I couldn't add the other, and read online I needed Pro features. I thought I had both vaults synced in iOS, but perhaps I didn't. Did iOS ever sync multiple vaults without Pro features? thanks

1Password Version: 6.0.1?
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.3
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I don't believe so, @Bob_UW_LLC. Multiple vaults is one of the Pro features.

If it helps, the Pro features are included with a 1Password account.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help. :)

• candahartz
    candahartz
    Community Member
    Options

Same concern, different experience. I'm a 1Password 3/4/5 user who has multiple vaults that have been active/supported on my past devices via Dropbox sync. I now have a new iPhone and iPad and see that it's a pro-only feature and I'm limited to one vault. Are my licenses no longer valid?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@candahartz: Sorry for the confusion! Neither 1Password for Mac version 3 nor 1Password for iOS version 3 supported multiple vaults. This was a new feature in 1Password 4, which was a paid upgrade in each case. And if you purchased 1Password 4, you'll have received free upgrades all the way to 1Password 6 today.

In the case of 1Password for iOS, there is no license; rather, the purchase is tied to your Apple ID. So if you purchased 1Password 4 outright or bought the Pro Features in-app purchase in 1Password 5 or 6, you'll need to be logged into the correct Apple ID both when installing the app and when you restore the purchase. Otherwise the App Store will not validate it. If you're still having trouble, you'll need to contact Apple for assistance. As a 3rd party developer, we don't have access to the App Store directly.

In the case of 1Password for Mac, if you purchased from the Mac App Store, again, just login to your Apple ID and download it from your purchase history. There is no "Pro" version' you either paid for it or you didn't. Alternatively, if you purchased version 4 or later from the AgileBits Store, you just need to register it with your license to remove the trial restrictions.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.