Pro, Team or Family?

Hello everyone, I have been using 1Password on my iOS device for a while and it is a great way to store passwords. So, I wanted to get the Pro features but I couldn't decide which one to go with. The Pro for my iOS only says it has a $9 something one time payment while the family and the team have a monthly or yearly 2.99 or 3.99 fees. I am using 1Password for myself only so I didn't want to go with the family or team. So, my question is, what would I lose by going pro over family and team apart from the platform differences (Team and family are cross-platform upgrades)?

Comments

• PilarPilar

Team Member

Hi @Arafan

Thank you for your interest in 1Password! It sounds like right now you've been using 1Password exclusively on your iOS device. If you want to keep on doing this, then probably the one time payment in app purchase would just do the trick for you.

Your second option is a 1Password account, which you can try now for free for the first 6 months! In this case you'd be able to use 1Password on all your devices: not only on your iOS but on Mac, Windows and Android as well. Syncing would be done automatically and you'd be able to access your data from any browser. Teams and Families have the same advantages of an individual account but also include sharing capabilities.

If you have any other questions or there's anything else that you'd like to know about 1Password please let us know, we're always here for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.