To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I get my one password app to properly sync?

Options
Judah_Lakin
Judah_Lakin
Community Member

The one password app says it has synced (I also synced it several times), but there are about 10 logins that don't appear. On my computer they are there, but they won't show up on my iphone. Basically, any updates I have done in the last month don't appear.

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: don't know
OS Version: don't know
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:syncing

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Judah_Lakin: If both devices are syncing with separate vaults in Dropbox, they won't be sharing data. Be sure to check the path to the vault each device is syncing with in Preferences/Settings > Vaults > Sync. If you're still having trouble, let us know all OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using. Thanks in advance! :)

• Judah_Lakin
    Judah_Lakin
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I did check and the path is the same. I was able to syn through wifi (WLAN) but dropbox still isn't working.

So, here are my device versions:
    Mac
    1Password: 6.3.1
    OS X El Capitan, Version 10.11.5

Iphone:
    1Password: 6.4.5
    Running version before iso10 because i haven't updated.

Thanks.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Judah_Lakin

Thank you for giving us some more extra details. Could you please try the ideas on this article and see if any of them help? If they don't, then we'll have to get our bigger guns ;)

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get to the bottom of your sync problem!

This discussion has been closed.