wrong path to Dropbox from Android and iMac

Options
olderthanmost
olderthanmost
Community Member

I've sent in two reports showing the problem. On my Android phone- Nexus 6p running 7.0.0.5 Nougat- path goes to /iPassword/Backups/1password.agilekeychain. Using 1Password 6.4.1

On my old iMac pushed up to El Capitan- but no further- so 10.11.6 and using 1Password 6.3.3 from Mac App Store-
the path is (my name)/ Dropbox/1password/backups/ 1Password.opvault. This seems the correct path. But I can't find any way to change the path on the phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
olderthanmost

1Password Version: 6.4.1 phone 6.3.3 iMac
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90 on iMac
OS Version: OS Mac 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@olderthanmost: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! I see that Greig has been in touch with you via email, but in case it helps you or anyone else, I was going to say the same thing: to change the Dropbox path 1Password for Android uses to sync your data, just reinstall the app and set it up with the correct vault. I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

ref: WZV-56318-818

• olderthanmost
    olderthanmost
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the help and Greig too. Afterwards, realized answer was in q/a section. I swear I never saw it before- feeling pretty dumb. Using 1Password on an iMac/iPad/PC/Nexus phone can be confusing, but still...

Anyway, again thanks so very much for the help.
    Best regards,
    olderthanmost

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Greig, you are most welcome! No need to feel dumb: it should be easier! We're working on ways to make it more intuitive though, and I appreciate your feedback on this. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.