After updating, I got the message '1Password requires auth..'. Where do I find the code in Safari?

LarrySch
LarrySch
Community Member

I updated to 1Password 6.3.5 . My license is: Parallels Bundle User 57040 . I got a message saying '1Password requires......' . Where in Safari do I find the corresponding number I'm to compare with?

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:After updating, I got the message '1Password requires auth..'. Where do I find the code in Safari?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LarrySch

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with this 1Password update. You should be able to see the authentication code in 1Password mini in your menu bar (which I think is the one you can currently see) and in Safari, a new tab with it should open. If you can't get the tab to open I'd recommend you to restart your computer and try again with a fresh start :chuffed: If you restart your computer and still can't get the authentication code in Safari please let us now so we dig a bit deeper and get all sorted out!

• LarrySch
    LarrySch
    Community Member

For some reason, the '1Password number window' opened in a dock tab. In any event, all is OK
    larry

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LarrySch

Oh that weird! I wonder what might have caused that. Anyway, it's great to hear that it's all sorted out and that 1Password is back on it's feet for you. I hope that everything does smoothly for you from now on, but if you need help with anything else, we're always here for you :)

This discussion has been closed.