Site not loading perfectly in inbuilt browser

jitus856
jitus856
Community Member
edited November 2016 in Android

I am opening digitalocean.com website in inbuilt 1password browser.

It is able to login perfectly but site does not load perfectly. Some tabs just shows blank. So if possible please provide solution for this

As digitalocean.com was not opening I tried to open website in UC browser. But there it shows autologin is not supported in this browser. So what to do here ?

Can you inform 1password supported android browser which are less in size preferably less than 5MB size ?

1Password Version: 6.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password supported android browser

Comments

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member

SOme sites do not open at all. GIVES ERROR as

128.199........ couldn't be loaded because of an SSL error. The certificate hostname not match

This same website opens perfectly on PC and in android UC Web browser

• Hey @jitus856. I am very sorry to hear some sites are not working in 1Password’s in-app browser on your device. This browser uses the WebView available within the Android OS and may vary in compatibility depending on the OS version you are on. It is also worth noting that Android’s WebView is limited when compared to a dedicated web browser app like Chrome.

To help ensure the best compatibility for your favourite websites, we recommend keeping up-to-date with the latest version of Android’s WebView on your device. You can update this component through the Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview

If the website continues to behave incorrectly in 1Password’s in-app browser, then we recommend using your favourite external web browser in combination with the 1Password keyboard to fill your login details. UC Browser is among the list of unsupported web browsers for automatic filling, but manual filling should be available there.

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions.

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member

Thank you for prompt reply

Can you please inform some small size browser supported by 1pw for automatic filling ?

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member

Android System WebView ---- this app is not supported on my mobile as I am using Android version 4.2.2

• I'm sorry to hear that, @jitus856. Please launch the Play Store on your device, tap My apps & games > All, and scroll down to Android System WebView and make sure it's updated to the latest version compatible with your device.

In the meantime, I recommend using our custom keyboard for filling into Chrome or another third-party service if you continue to have trouble with the 1Browser.

This discussion has been closed.