To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password is asking for my license. What is my license?

Options
KurtRickli
KurtRickli
Community Member

1Password is asking for my license. What is my license?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password is asking for my license. What is my license?

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

How did you buy 1PW? Currently there is a subscription version, and a one-off payment version. The one-off version, if bougth direct from AgileBits, requires a licence which is sent to you in an email. The email might have been caught in the spam folder of your email.

The subscription version, of course, does not require a licence. You use the same program in both cases, the difference occurs at the very start (when you can "continue without an account" or go to an account), and either way you do have a trial period.

If this isn't enough to help you, then I think we need more information about where and when you made a purchase and what exactly you are doing.

• KurtRickli
    KurtRickli
    Community Member
    Options

I purchased the one-off version direct from AgileBits, but never got a licence sent to my email. The email might have been caught in the spam folder and I deleted it. What shall I do?

• KurtRickli
    KurtRickli
    Community Member
    Options

It is a bit annoying that AgileBits Support is not coming back with an answer. I can not modify 1Password, since there is always the message that my "test" account expired. As mentioned before, I purchased a one-off version back in 2015. Please fix this bug swiftly.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @KurtRickli

Sorry we couldn't get to you earlier. I have checked on our records and we do not have a license for this email. If you please send us a mail to support+licenses@agilebits.com with any other possible addresses you might have used to purchase 1Password we'll be glad to help you locate your license so 1Password gets back on its feet! I hope to hear back from you soon to get this sorted out :chuffed:

• KurtRickli
    KurtRickli
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, Pilar, I just sent to support+licenses@agilebits.com the requested information including a copy of the purchase invoice. Let's get this solved!

• Thanks @KurtRickli. It looks like Laura is on the case. :glasses: Let's keep the conversation going via email for now. We'll help you get things sorted out.

ref: FKQ-92667-792

This discussion has been closed.