Purchased software on Mac vs licence

Dear all,
I purchased a licence for 1Password, only to find out that when I tried to unlock the Mac version, it asked me to buy the software version on the Mac. I did so. I then found out that I probably bought the software version of 1Password on my Mac too fast, as it falls under the licence too. Is there a possibility to get a refund for the software I bought. I would like to stay with the licence agreement. Thank you for your help. Nah-Dja Tien

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.12.01
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@nahdja: Thanks for reaching out! I'm only seeing the license purchase you apparently just made. If you'd purchased the same version previously (perhaps under a different email address), just shoot us an email with the receipt attached and we'll help you get things sorted out. :)

• nahdjanahdja
    edited November 2016

Hi Brent, I purchased a license for one year on November 14th 2016 :

AgileBits Update: Purchase information removed

When I wanted to log in on my Mac, I was not able to, before purchasing another license for the Mac software. I bought that too, as I want to use 1Pass on my Mac, synced with my phone.

AgileBits Update: Purchase information removed

After reading up on the forums, I realised that I probably bought the single use license too fast... I am confused now.
    Do you charge separately for the use of 1Pass on a mac? Thank you, Nah-Dja

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Nah-Dja,

Thanks for the information. I've removed your personal purchase details from your post. As a reminder these are public forums, so anyone can read anything you write here. If you'd like to send us personal details please do so via email to [email protected].

I do see that November 14th 2016 purchase, but I don't see any earlier purchases. What exactly were you looking for a refund for? I can refund this November 14th purchase, but then as far as I can see you'll have no license for 1Password.

Please let us know.

Ben

P.S. Licenses do not have an end date. They aren't limited to one year of use. They are version limited however. E.x. your license allows you to use 1Password 6 for Mac and 1Password 4 for Windows indefinitely. You can read more about this here: https://agilebits.com/home/licenses

ref: BO 1006478

This discussion has been closed.