Hi. I have a few questions: 1) If i will never pay for bill or subscription. What will happen? 2) If

Hi. I have a few questions:
1) If I will never pay for bill or subscription. What will happen? Do erased my data or account?
2) If I will buy 1Password app from Mac Appstore. It will be license for 1Password for me forever?
3) And if I will never pay for subscription or license can I anyway work with my data in 1Password app on iPhone?

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi. I have a few questions: 1) If i will never pay for bill or subscription. What will happen? Do er%20If%20i%20will%20never%20pay%20for%20bill%20or%20subscription.%20What%20will%20happen%3F%20Do%20er)

Comments

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator
    edited November 2016
    1. If you don't pay your account will be frozen. That means that you can't add or edit passwords. But you still have access to all your old passwords.

2. As long as that version of 1PW works with your OS, it will remain licenced for ever. (Strictly, purchases from the App Store don't have a licence, they are tied to your Apple ID.) You could also buy a licence direct from AgileBits, though you need to get to the right page for this.

3. The basic 1PW for iOS is free, though an in-app purchase gives extra features.
  • JacobJacob

Team Member

Hi @Vitaly_V! I wanted to check in to see if danco's answers helped. Regarding your second question, purchasing 1Password from the Mac App Store gets you that version of the app. Upgrades may be paid down the road. The subscription is a bit easier since it includes the latest version of the apps so long as you are subscribed. If you still have some questions, please feel free to let us know.

• Ok, big tks for answers. As for iOS I already have pro-features.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

No problem at all. :)

This discussion has been closed.