When I click on the safe to log in I get a purple safe that says "new to one password?"

mark413
mark413
Community Member
edited November 2016 in Mac

When I tried to log into the one password safe today it changed to a purple safe that says "new to one password?". I tried to use the locater provided to find the data but it could not find it. I have never removed it from from the Mac. I thought maybe it was for a payment but its not asking for anything, it just no longer recognizes me. I have my password to log in but thats it, I have no idea what email I used a year or so ago to originally purchase and sign up.
Im fairly desperate right now as I cannot start business today until can get to my passwords..

version 1password 6
I have no idea about extensions
OS X El Capitain 10.11.4

I have never synced

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mark413,

I'm sorry to hear you're suddenly having trouble accessing your 1Password data!

I see that you also emailed us about this, and someone from our team has already replied to that (if you didn't receive the email, please make sure you check any junk folders/spam filters to see if it was caught there). We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: ESA-67778-815

This discussion has been closed.