To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Missing account in browser

Options
rikro
rikro
Community Member

I recently received a new iPhone and installed 1password ... no problem ... everything is there as expected. Soon after (last week) I passed along my existing laptop to another team member and received a loaner while awaiting my new laptop. I've installed the 1Password Mac app and, after accessing my team/family account, I'm seeing the two vaults that were created after the team accounts became available, but not my previous Primary vault that still actually holds 98% of my data. I could use help figuring out how to access that older vault within the browser so that I can copy over that older Primary vault's data.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Mac OS 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• rikro
    rikro
    Community Member
    Options

Please disregard. I stumbled upon this article and enabled the feature allowing the syncing of vaults external to the team account and synced with iCloud. I can now copy that data to the team account vault.

• Hi @rikro! I'm glad to hear you got things sorted out. :) If you have some other questions just let us know.

This discussion has been closed.