I can't add an account at the android app

acwagner
acwagner
Community Member

With my family account, I don't know, how to add my account to the android app. I have just a licence, but no acount key or qr code. What can I do? How to get my mobile app running? Thanks a lot!

Anja

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @acwagner. Thanks for reaching out!
    1Password accounts (which is what the Account Key and QR code are linked to) are a new hosted service we just introduced this year, where your data is stored in our servers and then we sync it for you. Since you have a license, then it sounds like you were using the standalone "sync it yourself" version, and you'll just need to sync your data instead of signing into an account.

Launch 1Password on Android and tap USE WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT You'll see sync options on the next screen. Choose the one that suits you, and you'll just need to follow the in-app prompts to sync with your existing vault.

Please give that a shot and let us know how it goes!

• acwagner
    acwagner
    Community Member

Thanks a lot, Peri. This works for me with one tresor. How can I add another tresor on Android?

• peri
    edited December 2016

No problem, @acwagner. Currently, it's only possible to sync one local vault on Android. However, 1Password on Android can sync multiple accounts vaults. So if you would like to access your other vaults on Android, I recommend signing up for an account and moving your data over:
    https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/

Let me know if you have more questions!

This discussion has been closed.