Cannot download Firefox Macextension

Options
BigDave56
BigDave56
Community Member

Getting 'connection failure' error message after requesting extension install and telling Firefox to 'Allow' a redirect. (First message says approximately 'Firefox has prevented a site from asking to install software on your computer'.) Manual download attempt results in same error message. I don't seem to be having any problems connecting to anything else and problem has persisted over days. Screen shot included.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi @BigDave56

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password's extensions. First of all, I'd like to ask you to please make sure that you have the most recent version of Firefox installed. Some times that causes different kinds of trouble with the extension, particularly with Firefox. If you make sure you're using the most recent version I'd like you to try the next thing: please go in Firefox to Tools > Add ons and check if by any chance 1Password is in the list but disabled. If it is just enable it. Finally, if this doesn't work, could you try installing the extension from the alternate location here: https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions/firefox

Please let us know if you try any of these things and if they help :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.