Can't get out of Settings on iOS, but can see that 42 items have synced w/ Mac. Can't access them.

Options
curriejhc
curriejhc
Community Member

My partner downloaded/uses 1PW from Mac App Store. She has only used it on her laptop. She's trying to use it on her iOS devices, but can't get out of Settings. It says it has synced w/ iCloud and shows 42 items in gray - seems like the right number. However, she can't access the items & is traveling for 3 weeks, so this is important. Currently running 1PW version 6.5.1, computer (not with her) is up to date w/ most recent OS X version, iOS 10.1.1 syncs with iCloud. Thanks for your help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can't get out of Settings on iOS, but can see that 42 items have synced w/ Mac. Can't access them.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@curriejhc: What do you mean you "can't get out of Settings"? Do you mean the iOS Settings app? The Settings tab in 1Password? If the latter, what happens when you tap on Categories, Favorites, etc? Are you receiving some sort of error? Thanks in advance!

• curriejhc
    curriejhc
    Community Member
    Options

My bad! When I/she log into/unlock her 1PW app via Touch ID or Password, it immediately goes to Settings - 1PW with the following down the left column: 1PW Accounts, General, Vaults, Security, Sync, 1Browser, Apple Watch, Pro Features, Mac, Windows, and more, Help, Recommend 1PW. If we click on Vaults, we can see Primary, Add Demo Vault, Sync more vaults with Pro. Clicking on Primary leads to Sync Service (iCloud), Sync Now, Last Sync (3 minutes ago), and Items 42. on the. Next screen iCloud is checked as the Current Sync Method. That is as far as we can go. We can't see Categories, Favorites, etc. Thanks for any help you can offer!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@curriejhc: It sounds like it's just opening to where it was when last used. Could you please clarify what you are seeing? It sounds like you're missing half the screen somehow! If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

This is what I see in 1Password, and what you seem to be describing, but with the conspicuous absence of the bottom portion of the screen:

Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.