To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Couldn't edit V6 so installed V4 but it shows trial, I paid annual fee.

Options
barb2220
barb2220
Community Member

Had Version 4 which synced w/dropbox so I could also use it on ios devices. Upgraded to Version 6 and signed up for 12mo membership. But couldn't edit anything. After reading comments deleted V6 and redownloaded V4-when I opened V4 it shows as "trial". Need membership transferred to V4.

1Password Version: 4.6.1.617
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Couldn't edit V6 so installed V4 but it shows trial, I paid annual fee.

Comments

• Hi @barb2220 - Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for the confusion. 1Password 4 for Windows is only compatible with our standalone licenses allowing you to sync using Dropbox. 1Password 6 is compatible with our new 1Password.com accounts. You can add your Dropbox vault to 1Password 6 but you can't edit any of the items within your Primary vault - it's "read-only" at the moment. You will need to migrate your existing data over to your Personal vault which is connected to your new 1Password.com account. I will include a helpful link below that will walk you through getting this set up -

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#add-your-account

Let us know if you have any questions. Have a fantastic day!

• barb2220
    barb2220
    Community Member
    Options

Had to have my son help me with transferring data; he even found it difficult. But there are 2 vaults listed-Personal which is functional and Personal 2 which is empty. How can I delete a Personal 2?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@barb2220 The Personal 2 is a user-created vault. Maybe you or your son created it during transferring the data? If you don't need it anymore, please log in to your account in your browser and delete it. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else. I’ll be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.