I'm about to upgrade my late 2009 iMac to Yosemite 11.11.1. Is 1PW 5.4 compatible with Yosemite?

etbarron
etbarron
Community Member

Citibank just changed their login website to Citicards.com. I changed my 1PW login and now when I click it a screen come up with spaces to enter user id and password, and sign in. How do I reset so that this info is entered automatically when I click on my 1PW Login icon?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: ug:mac/, kb:install-browser-extension, kb:legacy-versions

Comments

• etbarron
    etbarron
    Community Member

Citibank said they just changed their website, and gave me a citicards.com URL. With the older, longer URL I could log in by clicking on my 1PW Login item. With the newer shorter citicards.com I have to click the citicards item in the 1PW LOGIN list, wait for the citibank website to come up and then copy and paste my User id and PW from 1PW to the website page. How can I get back to the old "click and I'm in" style?

• @etbaron,

It sounds like their login form's fields may have changed, in that scenario I would recommend copying and pasting the login and passwords into the new form and save a new login item with that information when 1Password prompts you to do so.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.