To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account frozen

Options
Daniel Reeders
Daniel Reeders
Community Member

Hello,

I want to provide some feedback and also request help.

Feedback

I purchased the 1Password app for my computers and Android phone, and I was happy using Dropbox to sync my vaults. I gave the hosted service a go but found it confusing -- for one thing, it didn't ever sync my Dropbox vaults across, and whenever I opened the app on my phone, I had to basically tap things at random until it shows the logins in my Dropbox vault. The interface is not intuitive -- it has a menu, but there was no option to list all my logins -- the way the app appears when it has only a single vault. I think the operation required is to change to the other vault and then click on folders or categories.

Request for assistance

Now my entire app is unusable because my account is frozen on the website. I already paid for the app on my phone and my desktop. I am wondering if you've put into thought into how much damage you are doing to your brand in your attempt to transition from a self-hosted to a web-hosted service. I've gone from being a 1Password evangelist to 'yeah, I find the app confusing, they're trying to gouge money out of me, and I have to contact support to restore access to functionality I have already paid a ton of money for.'

Please fix this? Thanks,

Daniel

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi danielreeders - Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I'm sorry for the confusion. One of the benefits of signing up for a 1Password membership is we take care of all the syncing on our end. Once you migrate your existing 1Password data over to your Personal vault, there is no longer any need to manage Dropbox as a sync method. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. Again my apologies for any confusion and I'll be happy to get you back up and running using 1Password. At your earliest convenience, reply back to my email so we can continue our conversation. Talk to you soon :+1:

ref: ZZV-16336-235

This discussion has been closed.