What exactly does the "last access" timestamp mean in the Team Admin Console?

In the admin console, under Team Members, what does the Last Access timestamp refer to?

Is this the last time a user accessed their vault on a device? If so, does this mean when they unlock their vault, or fill in a password on the site?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:last access

Comments

• Hi @12preschph - Great question and thank you for asking. The Last Access timestamp refers to the last time a team member accessed the Teams account from any authorized device. If you have a 1Password Teams Pro account, from the Activity Log, you will be able to see the last time a team member accessed a specific vault or made a change. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions :smile:

• hesspaul
    hesspaul
    Community Member

Hi @Frank can you clarify this even more? If a user "reads" a password is that considered access? If they simply unlock their vault is that considered access? If they only go into their personal vault is that considered access (you used the word Teams in your answer)?

Thanks in advance for the details. I have someone whose last access is several weeks old, but more recently said they're using the product, so I want to know whether to dig deeper into their answer.

• Hi @hesspaul - I'll be happy to expand a little more. The 'last access' timestamp refers to the last time authentication was performed with the server. This includes actions such as: unlocking the 1Password apps, changing a Master Password, and switching vaults - including the Personal/Private vault. The Activity Log can help with confirming if any changes or updates were made. You can filter the timeline by team member which might be helpful. Let us know if we can help out :+1:

This discussion has been closed.