I just updated to build 670007 and now 1P is not working... not filling fields. What to do?

Genesa8
Genesa8
Community Member

April 26, 10pm After update process to build 670007 One password is not behaving. Not filling the fields with data. Tried several different websites. Just doesn't work. Please respond to me by e-mail. I don't have time to browse forums.
Thank you, Jim

1Password Version: 1Password 6.7 (670007)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Sierra 10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I just updated to build 670007 and now 1P is not working... not filling fields. What to do?

Comments

• kevinngkeenhon
    kevinngkeenhon
    Community Member

I have the same problem as well after updating to version 670007.
    Is anyone looking into this issue yet?

• @genesa8 and @kevinngkeenhon ,

have you relaunched the browser and/or 1Password itself?

Rudy

• kevinngkeenhon
    kevinngkeenhon
    Community Member
    edited April 2017

Rudy - it works now.

Genesa8 - you probably need to click Quit on your browser for it to take effect.
    Restarting Mac itself won't help.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

I'm happy to hear it works now, @kevinngkeenhon! Thank you for following up here to let us know. Hopefully it all keeps working well from now on, but if you need more help or have questions, we're here for you. Cheers! :)

• tonyros
    tonyros
    Community Member

I have the same problem. I re-loaded an it worked for a day, now it's done the same thing again.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tonyros,

I'm sorry to hear this is also happening on your Mac! I've seen several reports of this now so I'll let our developers know in case there's a bug that needs to be fixed here.

In the meantime, there are a few things which seem to help. It sounds like you deleted/reinstalled the extension, but that only solved it temporarily. You can also try restarting your web browser. If it still won't work, restart 1Password mini (open the main 1Password app and go to Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini). If the problem is still happening after that, try rebooting your Mac.

Let us know how it all goes, thanks!

• tonyros
    tonyros
    Community Member

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to have settled down now. I will let you know if the problem returns.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's good news @tonyros, thanks for letting us know! If it starts happening again, be sure to let us know so we can investigate further. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.