1Password Mini in Firefox

jackpeterhorton
jackpeterhorton
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

These are both really minor requests, but:

1) since Firefox comes with a dark theme by default now, I was wondering if 1Password Mini could get a small update to change the icon to be a bit easier to see? Here is what it looks like with Compact Dark enabled:

2) The window shows up directly below where you click it, which isn't particularly useful and covers up other icons if you click the 1Password icon too high:

Any possibility of these things getting fixes in the near future? I tried searching for them but got 100 pages of questions with nothing relevant in the first few.

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.4
OS Version: Windows 10 Creators Update
Sync Type: 1Password Families

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jackpeterhorton: There's been an existing discussion with regard to the browser extension, and it's definitely something we're interested in, though I can't say for certain if or when we'll be able to make changes there.

However, this wouldn't impact the user interface of 1Password mini, as this is actually part of the app itself not the browser extension. And again, this would be separate from the browser so you'd either have it on or off, not just when using Firefox. We don't have any plans to have a "dark mode" for 1Password on any platform, though it's something I'd personally like myself and hope we might in the future. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

This discussion has been closed.