iPhone 7 IOS 10.3.2 can not find my dropbox vault

Options
svirsky
svirsky
Community Member

With the new IOS 10.3.2 I did a complete reinstall with my iPhone 7 plus. It is not finding my dropbox vault. On os it is on dropbox and need it on iPhone so I can install all my programs. Please help. Yes I am using the correct password. I get as far as entering 6 digit code and then it searches for an hour no joy. Please help

1Password Version: downloaded today from App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3.2
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:iPhone 7 IOS 10.3.2 can not find my dropbox vault

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @svirsky,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Could you please try installing the Dropbox app (if not already installed) and see if you're able to successfully login to Dropbox through their own app? If you are, please try 1Password again.

Let me know how it turns out. :)

Ben

• svirsky
    svirsky
    Community Member
    Options

Ben thanks for getting back so quickly. I did a clean install. First program I downloaded from App Store was 1password. I just did as you suggested and downloaded dropbox. The problem is I am in screen vaults /Start over. searching dropbox for vaults. I can not restart. Suggestions

• svirsky
    svirsky
    Community Member
    Options

Ben still no joy, please call or email

• Ben
    Options

@svirsky

We've be happy to move this conversation to email if you'd prefer. We do not offer telephone support.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread:
      https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/78706/

• Your forum username: svirsky

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.