Upgradeing from Mavericks to Sierra is a total disaster re: 1password

austexal
austexal
Community Member
edited June 2017 in Mac

I have just upgraded from Mavericks to Sierra. had ben running 1PW under the following lic#. Somehow during upgrade totally lost PW files that were on Mavericks, spent nearly whole day manually pulling all of my data Ext back-up drive. would dearly like get IPW up and Sierra, Ipad Air Moto4g android 7.0 but keep getting stuck trying find secret code My original was your website not Apple store probably in 2008..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have just upgraded from Mavericks to Sierra. had ben running 1PW under the following lic#. Somehow during upgrade totally lost PW files that were on Mavericks, spent nearly whole day manually pulling all of my data Ext back-up drive. would dearly like get IPW up and Sierra, Ipad Air Moto4g android 7.0 but keep getting stuck trying find secret code My original was your website not Apple store probably in 2008..

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @austexal,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with 1Password after upgrading from Mavericks to Sierra!

It looks like you also emailed us about this and already have a conversation going with one of our team members. He'll reply to your latest message as soon as possible with more information, and we'll keep the discussion going directly via email so we don't duplicate efforts or cause confusion between here and there. I'm sure we'll be able to get this all sorted out soon. Thanks for your patience! :)

ref: QRQ-14858-158

This discussion has been closed.