How could I cancel my iTunes subscription?

edited July 2017 in Purchasing

I want to change my purchase plan from individual to family. But I can't find a family play option in iTunes subscription page. How could I cancel iTunes subscription and use 1password.com instead?

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Here you go: https://support.1password.com/apple-subscription/ . Please also see the link on the bottom of that site which sends you to an Apple support article.

• I cancelled my subscription in iTunes. But the Billing page at 1password.com still says "You are on the Individual Plan billing through an Apple Subscription".

• Hmm this is just a wiild guess, but it sounds like you are not at the end of the billing cycle, i.e. you have already paid for this month and it will stay active until the month is over. But I'm sure AB know details here.

• rudyrudy

Team Member

@errordaiwa,

It looks like your trial period just ended, and then the Apple Subscription kicked in. You then cancelled the subscription, which doesn't immediately invalidate your access. This means your account is still active until it would otherwise have renewed.

if you were on monthly billing then the subscription would have been active for another 1 month.
    If you were on yearly billing then the subscription would have been active for another 12 months.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.