URL scheme where I can have one password automatically open to a specific entry?

Options
yuvi
yuvi
Community Member

I see that there is an url scheme like this: onepassword://search//uuid... which is kind of cool, but I still have to tap on the entry in the list to see it... Is there a way to get right to an entry already opened up?

I'm wanting to use this because there's a particular one-time numerical password that I need to view multiple times a day and it would be nice if I could set up something to automatically jump right to it without any extra steps.

Thanks for any tips!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:url scheme

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@yuvi,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to jump directly to the item details itself. Possibly something to consider for a future version.

Rudy

• yuvi
    yuvi
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the quick update, Rudy. Yeah, it would be great to have a few simple URL schemes like that... I don't think that this sort of feature would affect the security of the app... seems like just a nice shortcut.

Otherwise, I really love the app. (I'm currently a Pro user, but getting ready to switch to the family subscription model.)

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.