Selecting item when not in focus - Selects wrong item [Should be fixed in 6.7.457 update]

Options
Spaldo
Spaldo
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I have noticed that if 1Password is not the application in focus (ie. you are working on a document on one monitor and have 1Password app (not mini) open in another monitor) when you click on a login/item, it wont actually select that item. It will select the login above it for some strange reason.

I hope this makes sense, if not, I can post in more detail.

1Password Version: 6.7.454
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Spaldo! That makes sense and I'm actually seeing the same thing myself. I was hunting through our issue tracker to see if we already know about this one and didn't find anything off the bat, so I'm going to go ahead and pass this along to the development team for further investigation. I'll leave them a link to this thread in case they need anything further from you. Thanks for the heads up! :+1:

• Spaldo
    Spaldo
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @bundtkate great, thanks for that :)

• No problem, @Spaldo! Let us know if we can do anything else to help. :chuffed:

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Spaldo,

We've shipped an update to fix this, please give it a try and let us know if it is working better. This was a regression caused by a fix we implemented to address an unrelated focusing issue. :ohnoes: Not sure why Windows makes it so difficult to do focusing right but we'll keep working on it.

• Spaldo
    Spaldo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT , I just had a quick look and it appears to be working again :) Thank you

• Glad to hear it @Spaldo! On behalf of Mike and the development team fighting with Windows about focusing, you are most welcome. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.