To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Incomplete migration from iOS to 1Password account

Options
roychristian
roychristian
Community Member

I am trying to migrate my local data from 1Password 6.8 on iOS 10.3.3 to a 1Password account.

I am doing that on my iPhone and not my Mac because I have a very old version of 1Password on MacOS (3.8.22) and it does not seem to allow to do the sync. The data was synced between the iPhone and Mac (and iPad) using the Dropbox sync option.

On the iPhone, the migration seems over. However, there are 735 items in my local vault, and only 113 in the 1Password account.

I tried stopping the Dropbox sync, restarting the app, logging out and back in, but this does not seem to trigger a new sync to get the missing items.

What would you suggest as a next step to finalize the migration? Is there a way to force a sync (like in the Dropbox sync tool)? Or any other approach I should take?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @roychristian - it sounds as if there may be more than one issue to resolve here. The good news is that from your description, everything seems very do-able. However, it's going to require a little personally-identifying data, so if you don't mind, I'd like to continue this conversation via email. To start, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one each from your Mac and iPhone:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/81340/incomplete-migration-from-ios-to-1password-account#latest
    • Your forum username: roychristian

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• roychristian
    roychristian
    Community Member
    Options

Done!

The Support ID number is [#RFZ-14647-673].

Thanks.

• Frank
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi roychristian - Thank you for posting the Support ID and for sending over the report, we'll get back to you shortly :smile:

ref: RFZ-14647-673

This discussion has been closed.