I have 1Password version 3.6.5 on iPhone that does not work with IOS11

gin400
gin400
Community Member

I somehow missed the updates from 3.6.5 version of 1Password and updated my phone to IOS11. I have an iPhone 6s+ and I'm running Windows 10 on my PC. I still have the icon on my phone and I'm fairly certain I remember my master password.

How can I access my passwords using my pc to put them in the updated version of 1Password? Please help. I've been unable to access several of my passwords for work for over a week now.

Thanks!
Charity

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017

@gin400: Please see this announcement for more information. We don't have your data, but we may be able to help you recover it even though you've rendered the old app inoperable:

If you have an old version of 1Password that won't open [legacy 32-bit apps cannot run on iOS 11]

Edit: I noticed that you've also emailed us separately several times and I've already been in contact with you there. Let's keep the conversation going via email to avoid confusion — especially since we're not going to be able to exchange technical information here in a public forum. Thanks.

• gin400
    gin400
    Community Member

My apologies Brent - I haven’t seen a return email (I may have missed it) and I’m in a bit of a panic.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017

No worries. Just want to make sure nothing is missed, since that could be bad news for your data.

I've just replied to you again via email. I'll close this and let's continue there.

ref: BCS-76787-955

This discussion has been closed.