1Password Pro features not activated after Sign-In. Help required

Hi, I had purchased 1Password Pro for $9.99 through in-app. But, while purchasing I didn't have any registered account. I have the proof in iTunes for in-app purchase. Now when I sign-in in App it doesn't show Pro features. Do I have to purchase again? If yes, then what should I do with already purchased $9.99. Please help. Thank You

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.1.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• bundtkatebundtkate

Team Member
    edited November 2017

@kdvalluru: I'm not sure I'm fully following your problem here. Have you signed up for a 1Password membership after having previously purchased the Pro features? Have you added a new iOS device and your Pro features aren't active? A bit more detail on the exact path you've taken to get here would be helpful. Thanks! :chuffed:

• Hi. I signed up for 1Password after realizing that I paid for pro features without signing up. So it went like this. I paid for 1Password Pro first. Then signed up and became a member. I have added the required iOS device as well, but pro features aren't active. Thank You.

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited November 2017

@kdvalluru: A 1Password.com membership also unlocks the Pro features in 1Password for iOS, so I'm not sure I understand. When you say "it doesn't show Pro features", can you be specific about what you're seeing and how that's different from what you expected?

This discussion has been closed.