How to get refund?

Hello!

I subscribed for a year several monthes ago. Now the trial period is ended and i automatically paid money for the next year. When i opened up the app i saw my account was frothen. Then i clicked "subscribe for 3$" thinking that i had already paid for the app, but the app took money from me again! So instead of 35$ i paid 70$. What the heck? How can i get a half of that back? I have lost any desires to continue using the app. Can i get a full refund?

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 11
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I see a pending transaction for the first purchaise. Can that transaction be returned to me?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@jiseven: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! If you're seeing two charges (uncertain if one is just a hold/pending though) you may have signed up for two accounts. That's the only way you can get charged twice: two separate accounts. I'm not sure I understand why you setup billing if you did not want to continue using a 1Password.com membership, but if you'll shoot us an email at [email protected] from the registered email address on your account* we can help. Just post the Support ID* you receive here. :)

*If you do have more than one account please do the same from each email address you've used to register them, and let me know the Support ID for each one.

This discussion has been closed.