New Android problem

dcruss
dcruss
Community Member

I have used 1Password for 2 years on my Android and my IPad. I have just purchased a new Android, and I am unable to sign into the account on that device. I can sign into my IPad, but the information it provides there does not seem to help for the new phone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dcruss: It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through across all your devices and browsers. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account you can sync your data from another device.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

Either way, be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.