Need to import passwords to new phone without making another purchase

I have purchased version 7 of 1Password and it was loaded on my iphone 7. I'm now trying to up set up one password on iphonex but I;m having problems. I don't have a secret key or master password in my 1password app and this is very frustrating. Please provide set by set instruction to remedy this problem so I can continue to be a fan of 1password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Need to import passwords to new phone without making another purchas

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited November 2017

@Helpmetoday: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account you can sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

Unfortunately without some basic information which you left out of your post it's hard to say what the solution might be. Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.