Access to my Vault, but not Logged in to Account.

AxDrake
AxDrake
Community Member

Hi, I am having trouble with my "Account". I have full access to my 1Password apps on Mac (version 6.8.4) and my iPhone (version 7.0.3). I don't believe i am restricted in any form on either of the apps. However, it doesn't appear that I am officially signed in to my account on either of them. upon trying to sign in, I am asked to input my Secret Key. All support on the AgileBits websites say "look it up on another app that you are signed into". Well this doesn't work for me because I'm not signed into anything. I scoured my emails and I have an iTunes receipt of purchase of the app back in 2013. Other than that, I have no other emails. I don't have a secret key so cant log in. Any help at all would be welcome. Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:account login

Comments

• rudy
    edited November 2017

@AxDrake,

Based on your description it doesn't sound like you actually have an account or a Secret Key. Rather you have standalone vaults that exist on your devices and any 3rd party sync services you may have configured that data to sync to.

was there something specific you needed help with?

Rudy

ref: DKG-59175-577

• Hi there, @AxDrake! I've just received your support ticket, so we'll continue our conversation there to get you back up and running ASAP. :-)

ref: DKG-59175-577

This discussion has been closed.