Hey team... I want to purchase 1password with no monthly fees. Can I? [Mac: Yes / Windows: No]

tutukaktutukak
edited December 2017 in Purchasing

I want to purchase outright 1Password with no monthly fees. My son who recommended this program has purchased that way. I also have another son who would like to do the same purchase. Please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I would like to purchase 1Password ourtright with no monthly fees. It is possible?

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @tutukak,

If you’re comfortable handling your own backups and syncing and are using a Mac, yes, you can. Please note that such a purchase would be for a single version of 1Password, for a single individual... e.x. 1Password v6 for Mac. You can find 1Password standalone licensing here:

https://agilebits.com/store

That said, one of the primary reasons we designed our 1Password.com membership service was because people weren’t comfortable managing their own backups and syncing, and even a number of those who thought they were ended up deciding it was much more convenient to let that all happen automagically.

I’d definitely recommend at least trialing membership to see if it’d be a good solution for you, but either way if you ultimately decide you’re more interested in the standalone product the above should help. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• Hi Ben,
    Following the link above does not provide a licence key for windows.
    How do I obtain/buy a licence key for windows to resolve my end-of-trial status.
    I don't want the membershipservices.
    Thx in advance
    Regards Peter

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi Peter,

You are correct. As I mentioned this option is only available for Mac customers at the moment. We do not currently sell licenses for 1Password for Windows.

1Password for Windows is available with a membership only.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.