1Password 6.8.BETA-491 is now available! (Now, a stable update)

Hi guys,

We hope you are enjoying the holidays. We have a bug-fix update today to address issues bought up from the recent 1Password 6.8 release.

Please let us know how this is working out for you.

[IMPROVED] 1Password will now proactively trigger a sync every five minutes. {OPW-1225}
[IMPROVED] 1Password will now sort the Previously Used Passwords history in Logins by recent entries first. {OPW-1751}
[FIXED] 1Password mini would return results from Logins instead of All Items when it is in All Items category. {OPW-1718}
[FIXED] In certain conditions, 1Password would not sync properly after starting up. {OPW-1769}
[FIXED] Usernames were not shown under the Login titles in the Autosave > Update Login view. {OPW-1724}
[FIXED] If 1Password 6.8 was installed over very old builds (6.0-6.3), it may not carry through the credentials completely resulting into a broken sync for the affected accounts. If 1Password can, it'll repair the credentials on the next sync attempt. {OPW-1749}
[FIXED] In rare conditions, 1Password could get stuck in a loop uploading the same file. {OPW-1731}
[FIXED] Hovering over the Share button may cause 1Password to crash in certain conditions. {OPW-1704}
[FIXED] Removed the app start parameters from the logs as it may contain extra data we do not need. {OPW-1758}
[FIXED] In rare conditions, 1Password could crash on computers where a Windows service may hang on processing our request due to lack of system resources. We've optimized and reduced the size of our request to help the service not hang. {OPW-1730}
[FIXED] In rare conditions, 1Password may lock immediately after unlocking if it took too long to unlock. {OPW-1727}

Comments

• tdube
    tdube
    Community Member
    edited December 2017

Download link in release notes still has 488 and checking for updates says it's up to date ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tdube: Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you don't have HockeyApp setup there. Go to 1Password Settings > Updates and follow the instructions there to make sure you're on the beta channel. This will be simplified in the future, but for now it's still necessary to be signed up and use the correct account. I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• tdube
    tdube
    Community Member

@brenty been registered in hockey app. thus I get the notification emails.. I just tried again this morning and the link in the release notes to latest beta allowed me to download.

• MikeT
    edited January 2018

Hi @tdube,

Thanks for letting us know, it sounds like a caching issue in your region and it didn't refresh for a while to show the new beta build.

We will be adding a direct link in the future to the changelog as we work on simplifying the beta update process.

• We've opened up this build as a stable update for everyone.

This discussion has been closed.