1Password 7 chrome issues

Options
heihachi88
heihachi88
Community Member

I've noticed when i've upgraded to version 7 my chrome extension is lagging like hell. If i try to open 1p mini first time i opened chrome it freezes for 2 sec then window is showing up, with version 6 i never experienced such behavior.

1Password Version: 7.0.2
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @heihachi88! Could you restart your computer to see if that makes a difference? If it doesn't, to get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.