I want to ditch 7 and go back to 6. No clear instructions on this.

Options
RAM1950
RAM1950
Community Member

I am on the last few days of a 1 Password 7 trial. Frankly, I like 6 much better than 7 and see no reason to pay for something I don't like as well as something I've already bought. There are "No" instructions that I can find that make sense on how to get rid of 7 and go back to 6. I read something about deleting the application bundle but finding such an animal has proved elusive. Trying to delete the application itself is like trying to get rid of a virus back in the old days when I used MS. This thing clings to life like a zombie. I would appreciate a simple "this is how you do it."

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Go back to 1 Password 6

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RAM1950: Are you asking about 1Password for iOS or 1Password for Mac? You've posted in the iOS category, but the version information you included seems to be referencing the Mac app.

• RAM1950
    RAM1950
    Community Member
    Options

Right. I placed it in the wrong category. I have since discovered the answer in a different thread. This should be something made clear by agilebits instead of a customer having to find it to share with others. As much as I like 1 Password (and I do) this has made me leery of ever trying a newer version again.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.